Business Name * Address
* Phone * Cell Phone Email *
Detailed Description of Craft, please include price range * Booth Choices * I would like an corner spot for an additional $50 * Photo upload ARTISTS AND CRAFTERS AGREE TO… *
• Agree to the “Hold Harmless Agreement”.
• Hand make all crafts and artwork (NO IMPORTS).
• Mail photos and check for booth fee to address below.
• Supply their own tents, tables, chairs, equipment and supplies.
• Provide proof that the tent is flame-retardant (copy of label).
• Man booth during all festival hours.
• Weigh down tent in case of heavy winds.
• Have a fire extinguisher on-site.
• NOT use drugs or alcoholic beverages.
• NOT smoke within 25 feet of booths.
• NOT have flammable liquid fuel equipment.
• Make cancellations in writing by mail or email no later than one month prior to the festival.
• NOT dismantle booth or contents until after festival closes on Sunday at 5pm.
• Leave booth site clean and haul away waste.
MILL CREEK CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AGREES TO….. *
• Provide Insurance for all arts and crafts vendors free of charge.
• Lightly jury all arts and craft’s applications.
• Accept or reject any application at the Mill Creek Festival committee’s discretion.
• DOES NOT SUPPLY ELECTRICITY TO BOOTHS.
• NOT guarantee exclusivity and/or booth location.
• Hold checks until the jury process is complete.
• The checks of the accepted vendors will be deposited; those of the rejected will be returned.
• The Festival does provide security on-site overnight (MCCC does NOT assume any responsibility for safety of vendor’s property).
• The Festival is NOT responsible for damaged property or broken equipment or stolen equipment or inventory.
• NOT responsible for the number of festival visitors and, therefore.
• NOT responsible for vendor sales levels.
• After one month prior to the festival, make booth fee refunds only if there is a vendor waiting to fill their space.
Release, Hold Harmless & Agreement Not to Sue *
I fully understand that my participation in the MILL CREEK FESTIVAL sponsored by the MILL CREEK CHAMBER OF COMMERCE, exposes me to the risk of personal injury, death or property damage. I hereby acknowledge that I am voluntarily participating in the MILL CREEK FESTIVAL and agree to assume any such risks.
I hereby release, discharge and agree not to sue the CITY OF MILL CREEK or the event sponsor for any injury, death or damage to or loss of personal property arising out of, or in connection with, my participation in the event.
In consideration for being permitted to participate in the event, I hereby agree, for myself, my heirs, administrators, executor and assigns, that I shall indemnify and hold harmless the CITY OF MILL CREEK and the event sponsor from any and all claims, demands actions or suits arising out of or in connections with my participation in the event.
I HAVE CAREFULLY READ THIS RELEASE, HOLD HARMLESS AND AGREEMENT NOT TO SUE AND FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENTS. I AM AWARE THAT IT IS A FULL RELEASE OF ALL LIABILITY AND SIGN IT ON MY OWN FREE WILL.
Agree to conditions *
Method of Payment *
I will mail a check or money order payable to Mill Creek Chamber of Commerce and include pictures and two business cards to Mill Creek Festival – ARTIST 13300 Bothell Everett Hwy Ste 303, PMB 692 Mill Creek, WA 98012