Artists Eligible: Open to all students from Jackson, Cascade, and Archbishop Murphy High Schools.
Deadline for entries: Entries must be received by Monday, May 15, 2023 by 5pm.
- Design must fit on a standard t-shirt.
- You may use any medium
- A maximum of 3 colors may be used in the design, no gradients
- The design must be suitable for silk screening onto a standard white T-Shirt. (Mill Creek
Chamber/Festival reserves right to decide t-shirt color depending on winning design)
- The words “Mill Creek Festival and Street Fair” must be incorporated in design.
- Image must be saved in high resolution, and if possible vector format, EPS, AI, PDF and can
not be submitted in low resolution JPEG format
- Image may be submitted in 300dpi minimum but please retain high resolution/vector image
of the design as it will be needed to produce the final artwork if design is selected.
- Design must be submitted with artist last name in title (ex. smith_image_title.eps)
- All artwork must be 100% original. Copyrighted images and all other work will be disqualified.
Submission: Email, or Mail/Deliver entries on a disposable USB drive to:
Mill Creek Festival 2023 T-Shirt Design Contest
13300 Bothell Everett Hwy, Suite 303, PMB692
Mill Creek, WA 98082
Entries may also be emailed to: [email protected]
Submission must include completed official entry form. Forms are available at 2023 Mill Creek Festival and Street Fair Contest Form or in person. Email or call us in order to set up a time to connect.
The winning design and artist name will be printed on 1000+ t-shirts to be sold at Mill Creek Festival 2023 event.
Retention of designs: The entries become the exclusive property of Mill Creek Festival/ Mill Creek Chamber of Commerce and will not be returned to entrants. Mill Creek Festival/ Mill Creek Chamber of Commerce has exclusive rights to the reproduction of winning design and the submitting artists relinquish all rights to such design. All proceeds from the sale of T-Shirts will go to Mill Creek Chamber of Commerce and the grants / scholarships that they support.
Publicity and Agreement: Entering this contest constitutes an agreement by the submitting artists to relinquish all copyrights of the submitted works to Mill Creek Chamber of Commerce and to appear as requested for publicity purposes.
Contact: Brian Trendler with any questions 425.420.6513 or [email protected]